Saturday, April 12, 2008

what is your curse?

Another person’s complaint a while ago is my interest for clarification right now. Someone’s enigmatic predestined life got me into thinking: do I have a curse, too? No, not the curse that we get from evil witches but the kind of curse that seems to be shockingly inborn and tends to ruin our goal of attaining our wishes.

For example, there’s this curse that makes a person unusually fail in every examinations taken no matter how many liters of oil are burned at midnight. Also, there are those that pitifully become the object of ridicule by almost everyone in campus. So, what is mine then? I have a little inkling on what it is, though, but I forcibly get it off my mind. I don’t want that too-obvious curse; I want a different curse! And still, the longing for a crystal-clear picture on what my curse is remains unresolved. Think. Think. Think.
___________________________________________________________________

No comments: