Monday, January 12, 2009

getting better

I am two places behind from my classmates. But I know my work will have a mind of its own (soon) and from then on everything will be a piece of cake. And I want it a Cashew Caramel Crunch! Well, here’s a list of what I’ve sent to my teacher.

Attached in this email are drafts:
1. Outline
2. Abstract
3. Preface
4. Statement, Purpose, and Scope
5. Related Literature
6. Revised Interview Questions

When things are getting better, I’ve just received responses from poets Marjorie Evasco and Christine Godinez-Ortega! What great things to ponder on when some other variables in life start to get a little bit perplexing. Anyhow, let’s just hope that other writers would respond to my questions.
_______________________________________________________

No comments: