Wednesday, June 18, 2008

present tense

After hours and hours of contemplating what to do next, as if calendars and time tables have no other use than to completely confuse my sensibilities, I have finally laid out my class schedule: pop culture and gender studies on Monday-Wednesday-Friday mornings, playwriting at two every Monday afternoon, three hours of studying children’s fiction next, almost four hours of poetry every Thursday morning, followed by three hours of critical writing in the afternoon, and lots and lots of free time. Free Time. Actually, this so-called “free time” is just a decoy. I awfully need every second of the clock to work on my various writings under the subjects which are mentioned beforehand, considering that I have to juggle my duties with the university paper and my regional org while wait for the impending weekly meetings with another writing group as I sip some Frappuccino with a close buddy. Heavy? I am not really sure. Just want to say good luck to my hands and to my almost-drying brain.

__________________________________________________________

2 comments:

. said...

Hirap nga niyan dude. Break a leg.

Bullfrog said...

Thanks! It really is hard.
I wanna sleep! Waaah...