Friday, June 13, 2008

purge day

Nothing is scarier than having decided to remove something you once held so dearly; not even the thought that today’s Friday the 13th. This has been said to me again and again: To solve a problem, pull the problem out of the system. And that’s what I have just done. From contact numbers, Friendster, Multiply, Facebook accounts, to blogs, I’ve finally deleted them for the sole reason that it might help me get out of the mind-numbing sensation of floating in midair. Reason—this is the only thing that I find sensible right now. If not, then what else? What else could I do? I don’t know. I guess I only have to wait for the waters to settle and see what will happen next.
__________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Aiken said...

somehow that helps... but not enough... not much... naa ra jud na nimo. hehehe Good luck jordie!

Bullfrog said...

'sigh.

It has been a long time since I've sent that word to you guys. Yeah, I am working on it. I just hope I'll not regret what I have already done.