Thursday, July 10, 2008

someone out there

Since time immemorial, I know you as someone who have always braved the dark corners of a room and stood straight even in the shadows of the gruesome. I once sniffed the whiff of light powder-scent from you but I didn’t mind. We always didn’t mind. But, suddenly, like a pen that is plunged in a paper, answers and surprises filled this obscure blankness in me.

I realized why you braved these dark corners and shadows because for some reason, I knew, you love these places. There was no need to be brave. You enjoyed them. Well, if the fragrance of naphthalene balls and old night gowns is your thing, I can’t blame you. Just live the life you ought to have and I am sure you’ll enjoy it even more.

Alright, this isn’t the right time to deconstruct the closet. Have a great day!
__________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

anna katrina said...

happy birthday!!!! =)

Bullfrog said...

Yeah! Let's greet everyone for their betterment!