Wednesday, August 06, 2008

little thing


There’s no use keeping this shroud of mystery on me by now. I have my left ear pierced just last Monday. Though only a few have noticed it yet (of course, considering that I didn’t wear training studs the size of hubcaps), of which I and Marianne have made a pact that anyone who comments first about our piercing is someone special, I’m just a little glad that this particular person has observed something’s new in my ears. “Yey, welcome to the club. You’re now a probee!” If you know this character, just shut it. Alright? Hehe…
_________________________________________________________

5 comments:

ness said...

Go, Jordan!

Anonymous said...

undoubtedly, best buds jud mong Ianney..it looks good on u by the way

Bullfrog said...

Thanks for the support, Doctor! :) Yeah, what lacks between the two of us right now is one tough chain binding us tralalas. Hah!

Anonymous said...

wicked cool, jordan!!! GO GO GO!

Bullfrog said...

Hehehe... Talagang GO na GO ka ha... oi, I'm sending you my CV! Spread it all over the advertising world. :) Sabi mo yan sa Iligan; I can still remember!