Friday, April 27, 2007

updates

- Tagbilaran City, Bohol experienced a heavy downpour a while ago, this morning.

- Father finally knew what my course is, after doggedly thinking I majored in journalism.

- I am Fisherman, not a Bullfrog, but still judging on its validity.

- Did a large-scale triptych for my sister’s living room.

- Courageously submitted works of fiction and poetry for Luksong Tinik: the Philippine Collegian Literary Folio 2007.

- Everyday unlimited internet connection: zilch.

- Due to some unexpected state of affairs, I finished reading Ben Singkol by F. Sionil Jose just last Tuesday.

- Five years of waiting and at last I procured Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass novel.

- Got pissed a bit for having not seen the latest extended movie trailer of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. YouTube’s got to have it.
______________________________________________________

No comments: