Sunday, July 08, 2007

hits 2.0



Hit 1: Woke up at 4:30 in the morning for this year's Nutri-Fit Walk event. Got drizzled with a little bit of rainwater but it instantly washed away my last sweat of patience.

Hit 2: Walked for a couple of hours and reached the Freedom Park of Dumaguete City, Oriental Negros by 8:30. The grounds were ultra-muddy. Good thing I was wearing my white sneakers, but unfortunately my feet were slimy.

Hit 3: Went confidently at McDonalds to have a quick breakfast (which turned out it was not) with some cheerful companions and a soaked pants.

Hit 4: Went to Silliman University Church – UCCP by 10am. The Weekly Sillimanian (tWS) staff were supposed to act as ushers for the day's morning service. Upon arrival, the first words I heard were: “Nasuko si Ma'am Pal. Wala ta ni-attend sa orientation gahapon. Dili na ta mag-usher.” Perfect.

Hit 5: Nevertheless, I and some tWS staff attended the morning service 'til the end. Afterwards, we went to an instant photo shoot outside the church for I brought someone's camera. Narcissism moves in mysterious and divine ways, I tell you.

Hit 6: Had lunch by 12 o'clock. Odie, John Boaz, Claudine, Micah, Dirgy, Nikko and I were very hungry.

Hit 7: Arrived at my boarding house and slumped on my bed by 1:30 in the afternoon.

Hit 8: Woke up by 5:30 in that Sunday afternoon heat! Such a feat.

Hit 9: Went to the Weekly Sillimanian office and found Odie lying on a bench, sound asleep. The poor 'lil editor, so stressed up. Fronting one of the archaic PCs available in the office, I started making myinformal essay for Dale Law.

Hit 10: Ate at Kamalig for dinner and went straight to Wi-Max after I had realized my stomach was properly filled and then I made this post. Bye.
______________________________________________________

No comments: