Tuesday, March 25, 2008

online break


I totally forgot something that I have been planning to post in this blog for a long time when three people (a brother-in-law, an officemate, and a close acquaintance) made me remember just a while ago. It is about my very weird break as an online poser of an institution of higher education. A large image of me is on the official website of Silliman University no less. Days after the revelation of this, a lot of people questioned how did get there.

Well, I was on my way to our office when the director of the Office of Information and Publications, Mr. Mark Raygan Garcia, pulled me from my routine stroll and told me to pose. Shucks. Though this entry relatively comes out in the open, my picture is not something to really brag about. In my opinion, I looked like an emaciated, cheap, carton cut-out that is a total reject of some commercial noodle product.

To get a fuller picture of what I am talking about, click
here.
________________________________________________________

No comments: