Thursday, April 17, 2008

downhill

I can clearly remember that I have mentioned in one of my old posts “people are like sparklers; they ignite a distinct flicker so exhilarating and engaging but when suddenly they fade, they leave you in earnest sacrifice of waiting.” Up to now, I still believe in it. But through constant enforcement of strong scolding at myself, I can now attest to the last seven words of that quote. I don’t wait. There’s no need to wait because from now on, I have to decide whether I would be dragged downhill with all these difficulty or climb up as mightily as I can while at the same time hate everyone who made me fall. I can’t think of any solution than to hate in order for me to forget. Any suggestions? Please tell me; I know this is not right.
__________________________________________________________________

No comments: