Thursday, April 24, 2008

their intoxication*

'


My eyes protest. They present themselves as arid balls of wakefulness even at this hour (must be the hot cocoa drink that gives me this sudden insomnia). Wait, I assume this is caused by some knowledge I just recently knew. Starting from this enlightenment, I acquire some mood. An alleged icon of promiscuity, a distraught aggressive player, a confused flirt, and a depressed single are grouped together. An unhealthy bunch, I might add. What makes me fall into such fit? Let’s just say that destiny is one troubled guy; he’s supposed to venture onto the right path but usually tends to create fresh branching trails, attracted by the temptations offered by those unknown sidewalk vendors of which, more often than not, lead him to a catastrophic dead end. The silly me, the martyr of all practicing masochists, tries to straighten out destiny. But still, to no avail, my efforts remain futile. So, I let those four characters have the time of their lives. Like what most people say, irony is sprinkled on everything and everyone loves it. For me, it only gives a bitter aftertaste. I am sorry. Just can’t sleep.

*worried.

__________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

michelle said...

teehee. i know these people.

Bullfrog said...

really? well, can you tell me who they are? heehee... but not here; it's too public! send me a message. :)